CORIAN DUNE PRIMA
Corian Solid Surface Countertop - Color: Dune Prima
Corian Solid Surface Countertops
Some familiar brands include, Corian, HI-MACS, Staron, Wilsonart, Formica and LivingStone. Solid Surface is the most versatile countertop material available. There is no other product that features the wide variety of options that make your surface truly custom. Offered in a wide range of colors and patterns, you will surely find the brand that makes your house a home.
A major appeal of solid surface is its seamless nature. Solid surface sinks can be joined to the countertop surface with no gaps, which eliminates areas for water to collect and bacteria to grow. Integral backsplashes can also be created that follow the contours of the wall seamlessly and without gaps.
Options - Choose from many options that make you counter truly custom:
- Finish- Matte, Satin or Polish
- Edge Treatment
- Splash - Set On, Tile or Cove
- Sink Type - Seamed In, Top Mount or Under Mount
Stain Resistance - Non-porous material makes solid surface extremely stain resistant. A healthy countertop choice, because solid surface is nonporous bacteria, molds and moisture cannot penetrate its surface.
- Solid Surfacing is very heat resistant however, it is not heat proof. We do not recommend setting any extremely hot cookware directly on any countertop surface. The extreme change in temperature can cause damage. A hot pad or trivet is recommended.
Cutting and Abrasion
- Solid Surface material is very durable and can resist damage from everyday use. Scratching from cutting and hard rough surfaces can create fine lines in the material. The advantage with solid surface compared with other materials is the ability to repair and renew the surface. So even after the heaviest use, we can renew the surface to a beautiful finish.
- Solid surface material can withstand high impact because of its chemical makeup. If you damage the counter surface it is easily repaired.
- Unlike granite, Solid Surface has been certified by NSF International for use as a food preparation surface. Solid Surface is non-porous, making cleanup easy and preventing food and moisture from penetrating its surface — the main source of growth for harmful bacteria.
Click on the brand below to see their latest colors.
Solid Surfaces contribute to the sustainable design goals of a variety of commercial and residential applications.